This granola recipe includes all my favorite things! Turns out that all my favorite things are very “Fall.” Let me explain: oats, nuts, dried fruit, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and maple syrup. Screaming “Fall!” All we’re missing is the pumpkin spice . . . don’t tempt me.
Super yummy and super munch-able, this crunchy, sometimes chewy, always appropriate granola will have you in Uggs and leggings in no time! Best part? – It’s vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, and sweetened with only maple syrup & honey. Layer in a yogurt parfait, mix with almond milk, sprinkle onto ice cream, spoon onto a smoothie bowl, or dig in on its own!
Also, this recipe looks way harder than it really is.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium/large bowl, thoroughly mix all the dry ingredients together. Then add the maple syrup and 1/2 the amount of honey. Mix until evenly coated and transfer to lined baking sheet. Spread evenly with a rubber spatula. Drizzle the remaining honey over the uncooked mixture.
Then it cooks in the oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit for just 10 minutes. Once golden and beautiful, let cool. Once cooled enough to touch, transfer to an airtight container or ya know, just go at it.
Store in a cool, dry place. Transfer to the refrigerator after 2 days (to keep its crunch)- if it lasts that long!
*I generally use pecans, walnuts, and almonds in my granola, but feel free to substitute any of your favorites in this recipe. It should still have the same affect.
Crunchy, chewy, spicy, autumn inspired granola using only the best ingredients and no refined sugar.
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- 1/3 cup Pecans - chopped
- 1/3 cup Walnuts - chopped
- 1/3 cup Almonds - chopped
- 3 Medjool Dates - pitted & chopped
- 1/3 cup or 3 large Dried Figs - chopped
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground Ginger
- 1 pinch of ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Step 2 In a medium/large mixing bowl, thoroughly mix all the dry ingredients including the dried fruit and spices.
- Step 3 Add the maple syrup and 1 tablespoon of honey. Mix until evenly coated.
- Step 4 Spread the mixture evenly onto the lined baking sheet. Drizzle the remaining tablespoon of honey over the uncooked granola.
- Step 5 Bake for 10 minutes until golden.
- Step 6 Let cool. Transfer to an airtight container.